Deana's Coin Purse Madness....

1. I recently developed a new addiction after I bought my first Coin Purse a couple of weeks ago. I was lucky enough to have found some real beauties from the past, along with some 07's. My most recent addition arrived yesterday, and it has totally blown me away. It is a brand new, (as in never ever been used) 05 Turq, with amazing vibrant color. I decided to have fun accessorizing them, since I use the braided gemstones for my Bbags. The charms are all Juicy Couture, and I have removed the large lobster clasp and hung them on custom made 14kt gold loops.

Here is 07 Black....

[​IMG]

07 Jaune...

[​IMG]

07 Violet...

[​IMG]

05 White Mini...

[​IMG]

05 Bubblegum Pink...

[​IMG]

05 Turquoise...

[​IMG]

2. Group shots...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

3. omg!! I love them, especially with the adorable charms.

4. Oh! My fave is the butterfly on the 05 Turquoise! Congrats Deana on your new found love xo

5. Thank you! It's my first time buying Juicy Couture charms. The only thing I didn't like was how they looked with using the large clasp they come with. As soon as I fixed that problem, I thought they were perfect for the coin purses. Here's some close ups of them....

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Super pretty! Congrats! You must be grabbing all the CP's from eBay b/c I can't find any! :graucho:

7. Excellent collection!! I just started over the summer, and am up to 4 now too. These little guys are really addictive!!! I'm sooooo in trouble when the 08 SS collection comes out! I loves the White mini!!!

8. Here's another that was not included in the photos on the purses...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Different views of the pretty butterfly...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. Your're such an artist Deana! This little yorkie in Gingerbread house is too adorable!! I need to get myself one of these seriously :tender: BTW I can so tell bubblegum is by far your favorite since you hang the cutest charm on her :yes:

10. Wow, very beautiful coin purses, especially with all these adorable charms!!! U're very good at taking pictures, Deana, making all your cps even more TDF!!!!Tks for sharing.

11. WOW Deana :nuts: I'm speechless again ! I LOVE and ADORE each one of your little goodies :drool::love: FANTASTIC pictures and lovely charms :tup:... I'm drooling :yahoo::heart:

12. Soooo cute! Deana, those charms are so adorable! Congrats!

13. As always, Deana, you exhibit fantastic taste! I love every single one of your coin purses and I love how you perfectly matched the juicy charms to each one. :tup:

14. :blush:
    Thanks you guys! Yes, pink is definitely my favorite, then the Turq and Violet. I am also in love with the mini cp, the little hardware on it is sooooo cute. It's perfect for credit and bank cards, cash, and change. I just got the iphone yesterday, and the regular CP's are perfect for carrying it. Really so many uses for these little guys, I am really surprised on how much I can do with them. Either carrying them by themselves on quick errands, or putting them in my bags, so I can easily find something instead of digging through the entire bag. I am not a matchy person, so I like mixing it up, using the pink cp with my Turq, Magenta, and Lt Turq bags, and then using my white, turq, and violet cp's with my pink bags.
    :heart:
    I also agree with you on the juicy charms. I like to keep things sleek and classy when making accessories for my bags, so the charms are a fun way to dress up the cp's. Most of you know how picky I am, so I was mainly worried about using them with the big lobster clasp they came with. Once I had that solved I went crazy on buying them. The gingerbread house with the doggie inside is soooo cute. It reminds me of loving little mini things like that when I was a little girl. They are all still in stock on a few different dept store websites, and at juicy couture online as well.
    :tup:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. Oh my goodness, I just love your juicy snowman charm! That is just so fitting as the holidays approach. Not to mention the violet coin is just beautiful. :greengrin: