Deana Goes GaGa For Accessories! See Pics With New Family Photos Too!

1. Wow! I didn't see this one coming! I had no thoughts of buying accessories when there were so many Bbag's from past seasons I wanted to buy. But after completing the list of bags I wanted from past seasons, and becoming a little disappointed with the first 07 bags I bought, I decided to get a few accessories.

First came the 07 Jaune Coin Purse, and I immediately new I wanted more of these little babies! The 07 Violet was too dark for me in the City style, but I fell in love with it in the smaller Coin Purse and MakeUp styles. I was also lucky enough to come across two 05 Bubblegum accessories on eBay, and I won both a Coin Purse and a Planet. Yep, I was officially addicted to accessories! I recently purchased two more that are in transit to me, another 05 BG Pink Coin Purse and a 05 White Mini Coin Purse (I can't wait to see this style irl). Then a friend of mine contacted me about a gal she knows who is selling her 05 Turquoise Coin Purse, so as soon as the seller returns from vacation I will be purchasing that one as well.

Here is my 05 White Mini CP that I am anxiously waiting for...
    [​IMG]

Below is the seller's photo which includes the Pink CP and White Mini CP I am waiting for...

[​IMG]

And my current CP's already at home with me...
    [​IMG]

And from behind...

[​IMG]

The rest are new group photos I have taken...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. And some group shots of everyone together...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I tried to fit in some of my favorite shoes, but could only get a couple to fit in the shots...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Looking fab!!!! the coin purses are sweet!!!! I am selling my 2007 violet city as I like the work day style bags.....the older leathers are much nicer that the new ones.....

Cheers Deana!!! they rock!!!!!!

4. Congrats on all your new accessories! They're all gorgeous (and oh so cute)! I love your group photos too - what a bright and cheerful collection!

Congrats again and enjoy everything!

5. I love the BG family! It's beautiful!

6. D - how totally adorable is that mini coin?! so cute - don't forget to spray it with AG to keep it from yellowing! if it's an older white, those things do tend to yellow :sad:
    also, i'm inlove with your LV wedges - those are one of my favs:tup: summery and sexy;)

7. Love all the little bbags...I am adicted too!

8. WOW!!!
    You take great photos.

I would love to line mine up like that, but my dh is always home and what would he say???

9. LOL everytime i see your photos of your bubble gum i always think damn~!!! that's totally crazy but i love it!

10. Can I live in your closet? What an awesome collection and the new mini coin purse is so cute I must find one!!!!

11. oh my gosh!!!! :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

12. Ditto. I'm practically speechless at those pictures!!!

13. A couple of close up's of my other accessories...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This is my first MakeUp Clutch, and I can definitely say it will not be my last. I love this style, and the color and leather are TDF!!

Here are the two Violet's together...

[​IMG]

The MakeUp and the Coin Purses...

[​IMG]

And all the accessories I currently have in house, I will update these photos when 3 I just purchased arrive...

[​IMG]

Below is my pretty new and very vibrant BG Pink First and my Violet Coin Purse...

[​IMG]

And lastly a picture of my two favored children. These bags make me smile and never cease to amaze me when I look at their beautiful vibrant color...

[​IMG]

And the rear view...

[​IMG]

14. :graucho:Oh yes! It is imperative to do this only when the DH is gone!!!:roflmfao:

15. Deana, your pics are killing me! It must take you ages to take them, the setting, the light, everything is so accurate! Congratulations, you have an amazing collection.

Okay... just gimme some time and one of these days I'll try to use a couple of white sheets the way you do :graucho::graucho: