Deals at NR in Costa Mesa, CA

1. Yesterday I saw quite a few good deals at the Nordstrom Rack in Costa Mesa, CA.

Quite a few Mulberrys at great prices in very good condition, many styles in small- medium sizes (around $399-599)

two Alexander McQueen bags - a large black hobo w/ white embroidery and buckle $599 (I think), and a smallish blue Novak (counldn't find the price, a little scratched)

one very soft caramel-y Bally hobo (missed this price too)

had several Andrew Marcs, a few Isabella Fiores, also the usual Helen Welsh, Hobo, Perlina assortment - looked like they also got in quite a few Laundry by Shelli Segal bags and wallets (very pretty for the price in burgundy, teal, cream, chocolate, and black, around $80-170)

Nordstrom Rack Metro Pointe at South Coast (#338)
    901 South Coast Drive
    Costa Mesa, CA 92626
    (714) 751-5901
  2. Thank you! It was very nice of you to take the time to post this!
  3. Nordstrom Rack in San jose/Saratoga CA also had lots of leather Coach small bags(light tan color) , a few large totes, one canvas Chloe for $600, Coach satin black clutches for $100,lots of Helen Welsh,L.A.M.B, perlina, Michael Kors.
  4. The Bally was $499 or $599 I think I was just there yesterday! the Laundry bags were surprisingly quite pretty and soft too...there was also one Chloe edith in canvas orange with black or brown leather cant remember...for $599 but IMO it wasnt that pretty...saw a couple pink and blue Kooba clutches as well, but they were slightly scratched up.
  5. I was also at Nordstrom Rack last night! There were a lot of people as always. Anyway, I agree...they had a good selection of handbags for sale. Also, I bought a top and it rang up for 15% less than it said on the tag. The SA told me that everything on the racks with specific sales signs were an additional 15% off until Monday (tomorrow).