DC/MD and VA Girls

ok all that want to go- send me your votes- location , date and time...
I want to finalize this and out it in action !!!
Thanks ladies...
I love Anne Arundel Mills, lots of shopping and great places to eat....
I love Tysons as well... but if we are going to shop and mingle, why not do it at a discount..

Hi everyone!

I posted the question in the general discussion thread about a month and a half ago, since that's where they seem to be, but got very little response :sad: .

I'd definitely love to go...we had a lovely time last year at Chevy Chase!

I'm also in Bethesda/DC area and would love to do Tyson or Mezza Gallery. Those are beautiful malls, we can walk around and look at latest Chanel. Arundel Mills is nice , but a bit far, plus if there are really all those good outlet places to shop at, i will just be running around like crazy and out of control, hahahah! Plus if we find some cute chanel bag on super sale we might all get into a fight over it :smile: Just kidding.
So another vote for Mezza Gallery or Tyson.
SO far no one has proposed a time yet, correct? I will not be able to make it this weekend, other times are ok.
Are we planning for a weekend or weekeday after work as well?

Saturday June 9, 2007 at Mazza Galleria ?
We could meet for lunch between 11:30-12:00- sitting down for lunch at 12 and then leave a few hours for shopping

I only got one response on the time and date.... Is the location a problem.. if so maybe we can change...I want to be fair to everyone.... Bumping this to see whats the deal...

I'd like to come as well as long as the day works out with my schedule. We did Chevy Chase last time. I'm ok with that, but have no problem with Arundel Mills either. That's actually closer to me. So of course I am going to say yes to that.

Ok, I waited a few days for all the people in our area would have a chance tp browse the forum and see our post.. So you ladies ready to set a time.date.place..
Also send me some ideas- either on this thread or PM me..
I was thinking maybe an afternoon on winsconsin ave near MAZZA GALLERY- Lots of new shops there to browse and good place to have a nice brunch-- or we could me at Anne Arundel Mills and browse the OUTLETS- and have a nice lunch at one of the shops there.
Let me know

Hello Ladies, I live in Northern VA too, a hop skip and a jump to Georgetown. Please count me in..... My vote is for Tysons too.....