**dbeth's Reveals & Collection!! I am finally a part of the club!**

:ty: Thank you HalieB,Lav & Ohnina!!

Meggy--the Anana's are so comfortable! I was really suprised. And they look so much better on & in person! Are you tracking down a pair?! :graucho:

Lec8504---Yaaaay shoe twins! Don't you just LOVE the aqua watersnake VP's?! They are so stunning, one of my favs! :love:

more_CHOOS-- Congrats on your RB in teal!! :yahoo: The color is just amazing!! Can't wait for reveal pics!

Wow, can't believe I am updating my shoe collection thread over 2 years later! So some of you know that I took a 2 year break from CL & the CL forum. When I first was introduced to Mr. Louboutin, I went a little crazy! Oh have I missed some of you gals!

A few months ago I decided that 2 years was enough and that I deserve another pair. And that pair is my beautiful Roma Python Biancas! Just a few more pairs followed. :lol: So, time to update!

Roma Python Bianca---such a beautiful color---one that is so much better in person!

IMG_7220.jpg

IMG_8395.jpg

Denim Greissimo---absolutely love this style!

IMG_8263.jpg

IMG_8269.jpg

IMG_8271.jpg

Madame Butterfly Bootie in beige----I hated these when they came out but eventually fell in love.

IMG_7503.jpg

IMG_7505.jpg

And I saved the best for last!!!! One of my favorite pairs! I bought these when I started back to work in August after taking time off to raise my baby!!! I was celebrating getting my dream job.

I love these soooo much!! They are just so gorgeous.:love:

Amethyeste Python Hyper Prive

IMG_7969.jpg

IMG_7970.jpg

IMG_7996.jpg

IMG_7980.jpg

IMG_7975.jpg

IMG_7973.jpg

WOW! What an update!!! :faint:

indeed! what an awesome update! i love your amethyste HPs! :love: and your shoe shrine looks so WONDERFUL!!!!!!

:biggrin: Thanks ladies! So happy to be back!

Jeshika---Love my shoe shrine! My best friend (who only owns 1 pair of CL) literally laughed her *ss off at me when she saw it & said "Who does this?!" I told her that my shrine was nothing compared to some of the girlies on here. She also thought that when I was first describing it on the phone to her, that I had bought those really small curio cabinets & individually housed each pair in them. NOW that was funny. :shocked::roflmfao: She just couldn't understand that I had a real bookcase that I used as a shoe cabinet.

I finally bought a shoe cabinet to hold all my CL beauties. I chose a white one since the Master Bedroom is Shabby Chic style.

IMG_8258.jpg

IMG_8259.jpg

IMG_8260.jpg

IMG_8261.jpg

IMG_8262.jpg
Your cabinet is perfect Beth and OMG look at those shoes. I love them. You were right about staying away from this sub-forum it is a very dangerous place:biggrin:. I must point out you still have room for more shoes:graucho: