Day vs. Bowler

1. Hi,

Would you please help me to understand the differences between each of these bags and advice on your likes/dislikes with them?

Any information is appreciated.

Thank you for your time.

2. To start off:

Day - slouchy bag that curves naturally when worn
    Bowler - a more structured shape.

I have both and prefer the Day.

3. They are very different. The Day has one strap; the bowler has two. The Day is larger and more slouchy, as Jenova said above. The bowler is more rectangular and structured. Both are nice bags, but I also far prefer the Day bag. (The bowler is also harder to find, I believe.)

4. I don't have a day, but I do love my bowler. It's roomy and easy to find things in.

5. i have an 06 blueberry bowler and i love it!! it holds so much and it's such a great everyday bag!! hope this helps!!

6. i have both~~
    both of them are roomy and perfect fit with shoulder. depends what do u carry, for a bowler, it is perfect with paper files due to its square shape and its zipper. hope this helps~~

7. Thank you, ladies.
    I'm going to go and search for some pictures of both.

8. I prefer the bowler -- it doesn't feel so much like a "black hole" to me. I also like the dual straps.

9. I'm soooo frustrated because Ann's had a bowler and I passed it up thinking I didn't love the style - until I saw a picture of Christina Aguillera rocking it and it looked awesome.

So....now I'm looking at the Rouge Day - and I'm liking it a lot - but maybe not as much as the Bowler.

Problem is, I can't find a Bowler anywhere, never mind in the color I want.

Any suggestions?

Thank you.