Day Planners

1. I am not sure where this post would go so I'm sticking it here for now....

I am in the market for a new day planner. I have been using a Palm for 5 years or so now and it is pretty much dead. I don't know if I want to go all out for a Blackberry or another Palm, but i was thinking a cool Day Planner might be nice...I am starting grad school Thursday and figured it would come in handy...

Does anyone have any sugestions on a cool looking day planner?? :supacool: Something small enough to fit in my LV Speedy 30...
  2. I love love love my LV small agenda. I now can not live without it. It's my only thing left LV that I haven't tired of & sold. Keeps my life semi-organized!
  3. i haev an lv mono small agenda and love it!
  4. LV Mono Medium Agenda, thats what I'm going to be using for school its big but would totally fit in a speedy 30 :yes:
  5. I have a LV small agenda, I think it's perfect! But if you need something bigger, Louis Vuitton has other sizes. You should stop by a store and look at their selection. I think you will love it!
  6. I actually use a Filofax, their personal size (4" x 6"). It's perfect and I think it would fit great inside a Speedy 30. Mine is black leather with white top stitching but they come in a huge variety of materials from exotics to fabrics at every price.
  7. I was thinking about the LV small agenda, but I wasn't sure if it was too small. Seems like you guys like it so maybe i'll go check it out.

I went to the Filofax site and they seem like they have alot of cool looking ones.... Are they sold in stores or just online?
  8. I use a Chanel cambon agenda...adore it!!!
  9. I also use a LV great and fits in most of my bags..
  10. I just bought a Franklin Covey Pocket Planner that includes a space for my Pocket PC - it's just terrific. I'd been looking for a nice case for a long time - one small enough, but still big enough to hold both PDA and have rings for notepaper/planner. I found a new one on eBay in black leather, it's zip-around, and purchased the 'blooms' design planner pages from FC. Just beautiful. It's 7.5 x 5.5 x 1.5. It will expand more but I'm only keeping a few months' worth of planner pages in it. I'm very pleased with it - and as soon as I get time I'm going to paint a flowers design on the outside front bottom edge so it will be even more unique and beautiful. I love to create art on leather ...
  11. I use a Kate Spade Agenda (large). I like it b/c it is not too flashy for school
  12. ok, i know everyone is telling you to get the lv small agenda, but i LOVE the 365 covey I got from target. it's really cute (this small coral coloured leather) and there's ALLLL kinds of cool organization stuff in there. you can do everything from plan parties, to organize your week, to make grocery lists. it's just something I would recommend you check out, 'cos it's only 20 bucks, but it's very effective and very cute.