David Hasslehoff- drunk and sloppy in London

1. Yikes...

British Airways Tells Intoxicated David Hasselhoff To Sleep It Off

July 27, 2006 8:03 a.m. EST

Svjetlana Mlinarevic - All Headline News Contributor

London, UK (BANG) - David Hasselhoff was banned from a plane for being too drunk.

The 'Baywatch' star, nicknamed The Hoff, turned up intoxicated to London's Heathrow airport at 7am July 26, and then continued to knock back drinks in British Airways' first class lounge as he waited to board his 9:55 am flight to Los Angeles.

The troubled actor - who recently claimed he had beaten his alcohol problems - ranted to airline staff and VIP passengers about his divorce and moaned, "My life is a mess."

An onlooker said, "He was drinking alone and staring into space, He started ranting incoherently. It was clear he was talking about his wife and the messy divorce. He was sobbing and nodding his head."
    During his drunken stupor the star stumbled into a duty free shop and lifted up the manager.

Another witness revealed, "The manager said, 'I don't think you're fit to fly, sir.' He told her. 'I think you are right.'"

Onlookers were even more horrified when a dark wet patch appeared around the actor's groin area.

BA staff decided Hasselhoff was unfit to travel and asked him to sleep it off and wait for another flight.

He was finally allowed to board a flight two hours later, but was taken there in a buggy - usually reserved for elderly passengers.

A BA spokesman confirmed, "A male passenger was denied boarding on the BA279 Heathrow to Los Angeles service because he was deemed unfit to travel. He was assessed later and passed fit to fly on BA283."
  2. LOL he peed his pants in public... how embarassing. Poor Poor Hasselhoff.
  3. oh no! how embarassing!!

I feel quite sorry for him actually. He seems like a troubled guy.
  4. That's so sad....I hope he figures himself out soon.
  5. Wow....that is horrible.....and sad.....what fame does to some people....
  6. at least he didn't break out into song! seriously, poor guy. needs to get back into rehab immediately.
  7. i feel sorry for him
  8. EWWWW. That's so gross, wetting himself, I bet the whole scene was just awful.
  9. maybe he is going thru some kinda mid life crisis?
  10. ^^^no he is just an alcoholic. not trying to be funny here. he needs help. and he knows it.
  11. i've said it once, i'll say it again:

you could not pay me enough to be a celeb. even D list like "the Hoff"

i've never been that annihilated, but can you imagine if a goss column was capturing your every move? (especially through an addiction?) *shudder*

i think bagnshoo is right as usual....remember when he really hurt himself a couple weeks ago breaking chandelier in a london health club? coupled with his divorce and other issues, that's not healthy. poor guy. :\
  12. He really needs to seek help...he has a problem and needs care
  13. Agreed....he's on a downward spiral...
  14. He has been so weird lately..
  15. Yikes!! He really needs rehab.