David Hasselhoff's Cry for Help - completely drunk on the floor!

1. David Hasselhoff is a man in crisis.
    “Extra” has obtained recent video in which a shirtless and extremely intoxicated Hasselhoff sits on the floor in his residence in Las Vegas so out of it that he is unable to feed himself a hamburger.
    In the disturbing footage, a close family member, who is off camera, pleaded with him to “stop drinking.”

In a statement to “Extra” through his attorneys, David Hasselhoff said, “I am a recovering alcoholic. Despite that I have been going through a painful divorce and I have recently been separated from my children due to my work, I have been successfully dealing with my issue.

read the rest at extra website...
  2. Oh dear...this is just sad. Hopefully he can find some help.
  3. Oh man.. i can't wait to see the video.
  4. That's just embarassing.. I think other sites have said it was his daughter. At that point, you know that you may not be the best dad figure. :\
  5. How very sad.
  6. Hasselhoff's Complete Statement

"Extra” has just received a new statement from David Hasselhoff as well as a follow up statement from Debra Opri on behalf of Pamela Bach-Hasselhoff.
    David Hasselhoff said: “More than a year ago, I made a difficult decision, for the sake of our children and myself, to file for divorce. To this day, my ex-wife has engaged in conduct designed to punish me by repeatedly publishing false statements to the press. Despite her fabricated claims, I have, from the outset of this painful divorce, consistently taken the high road by not responding to the myriad of false allegations made against me by her out of consideration for our children. I recognize that public discussion of the issues which exist between us is not something which is in the best interests of our daughters.
    "But recent events have made it impossible for me to continue to remain silent. My ex-wife, and her latest attorney (who seems to share a thirst for publicity) recently suggested that I had not only been physically abusive to her, but that I was also physically abusive towards our two daughters, as well. This latest claim is not only utterly false, but it is also obscene. Our daughters are outraged by the falsity of their mother’s claims and urged me to allow them to go to the press to challenge these claims. I discouraged our daughters from doing so, but I agreed that I would finally come forward and challenge these absurd claims made by their mother.

read the rest at extra...
  7. This is just pitiful. First of all, that someone would videotape him while he's drunk and give the tape to the media is beyond low-down. But even worse is his statement in which he basically tries to divert attention away from himself by saying a lot of sh*t about his wife. The poor man needs help. But publicly humiliating him like this is not the way to do it.
  8. I just feel sorry for him. I was never a fan, but he deserves to be treated better by his ex wife or daugher. Hey, if you have relatives like these, who needs enemies???
  9. I wonder if the daughter filmed him and let the video leak to the press as a plea for help. It's really sad. My dad used to drink too much. I considered following him when he drove drunk and calling the police to get him a DWI. He needed a wake-up call. He got it when he ended up in the ICU and almost died. But it's the most sickening feeling in the world to see your parent like that.
  10. Hopefully this is a wake up call for him and he seeks help and doesn't just seek help for publicity like so many other stars. I don't like him not even a little but hopefully he recovers....
  11. This is just so sad. Being an alcoholic not only affects you, but also those around you...I hope that David is able to stop drinking and is able to straighten out his life. I'm sure the stress that his ex is causing him has a lot to do with his drinking...It's just too sad to see people going through this.

And WTF @ Depra Opri? Is she trying to become the next big celeb. lawyer?
  12. Apparently his daughter filmed it and gave it to the press with his permission as a shock treatment.
  13. Aw, that's horrible!:sad:
  14. I heard something about how when he quit drinking he told his kids that if he ever drank again to film him and show it to him so that he could see how sad and horrible he is when he's drinking. Who knows though...

It's a sad situation....I wish him all the best in getting help.