David Beckham New Sexi Pics!!

1. David Beckham's legion of fans - both male and female - may be a little disappointed with his latest advert for fashion house Armani.

The 32-year-old turned underwear model was again dressed in the tight underwear which caused a veritable furore when first seen, but on this occasion failed to make quite the same impression.

Scroll down for more...

[​IMG] Spot the difference: David Beckham appears just as mystified by the mysterious case of his disappearing bulge

[​IMG] Get an eyeful: Beckham's earlier pictures for the Armani underwear campaign caused a furore

Davidlooked somewhat less impressive in a pair of black underwear in comparison to the earlier pictures of the star, which were so striking they caused onlookers to debate whether the pictures had been enhanced.

But when asked if the images had been tampered with to give Beckham a greater appeal, his spokesperson was less than forthcoming, and replied with a simple: "No comment."
    The England star has signed up to a three-year deal with the Italian underwear giant, reportedly worth £20 million.
    Last night David was spotted arriving at Number Ten in his shiny black Bentley for a secret meeting with Gordon Brown.
    [​IMG] Hot stuff: The England star sizzles in the sexy pictures as he shows off his toned body

2. Well he looks hot either way. But I am sure they stuffed him, no big deal, that is to be expected I think

3. i really love that last pic :drool:

4. I agree Megs, it isn't weird that they would 'enhance' the picture. I think the ads look great with or without it. :yes:

5. :girlsigh: No words needed.

6. I don't care if they were enhanced or not honestly. WOW. :drool:

7. hot pictures! :drool:

8. [​IMG]

Lord have mercy! :nuts:

9. He knows he's gorgeous...

10. He's beautiful:yes: Too good for Victoria IMO

11. Good lord...strike me down now for my impure thoughts!

12. HOT!! I'm sure they enhanced that picture....there's no way a guy with a voice that sounds like that has a package that big.

13. GOOD GOD! The man is way too gorgeous for the human race! :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

14. what a beautiful man :sweatdrop:

15. I saw the white underwear pic in a mag that says he won for BIGGEST PACKAGE and made this weird sound then I totally started LOL in front of DH who just rolled his eyes at me. WOW!!

Oh and DH said it was totally stuffed! hehe, think he was a tad upset at my reaction. :love:

AND YES, I MUST ADMIT THE BLACK UNDERWEAR DEF DOES NOT DO IT FOR ME LIKE THE WHITE DID!