Daughter's Super Sweet 16 Halloween Party

1. Hi everyone. Many of you have heard that I was planning this party & I wanted to share the pics. The party began with Spooky hors d'oeuvres, a Hummer limo ride to a Japanese steak house, shopping at the mall, & back home for cake. Her present from me was a Juicy purse, of course. Hope you enjoy the pics.

bp1 (2).jpg bp2 (2).jpg bp4 (2).jpg bp5 (2).jpg bp10 (2).jpg
  2. Looks like your daughter and her friends had a great time! The cake looks amazing!

3. awww that looks brill! id love to go in a hummer limo :O for our xmas night out me and my friends have booked a 'boogie bus' to take us to town and back and its got lazers, kareoke, champagne, dance floor, POLE DANCIN POLE! LMAO i imagine the trip back to be very entertaining!

4. Thank you. Daughter & I designed the cake together. :nuts: We used a wedding cake design & had it sprayed orange. lol. The bottom layer was chocolate & the top white.

5. You have a beautiful daughter! Great party decorations too. THanks for sharing.

6. Thanx ladyhz. I worked on it forever, it seems. :confused1: Glad that it's over & that my daughter & her friends enjoyed it. :jammin:

7. she looks gorgeous ... loved everything =)

happpy Bday =)

8. Wow ... the cake looks reallllly beautiful and your daughters costume is sooo cute

9. Your daughter is gorgeous and that cake looks amazing!! Looks like she had a ton of fun!! What a nice mom you are. :smile:

10. Ooh the cake looks delicious! Seems like alot of fun! :biggrin:

11. Thanks again for everyone's lovely comments. The cake was great. I just had some. lol. She carried the lower portion to school the next day, & her drill team finished it off.

12. Here's a pic of the purse.

bp14 (2).jpg
  13. great purse ... love the bobby pin

14. cute purse! :smile:

15. Cute purse! looks like your daughter had a great party.