Dating Bobby Brown

1. BOBBY BROWN IS LOOKING FOR LOVE :nuts:

[​IMG]Bobby Brown is looking for love on a new reality TV series.

The fallen R&B star, who is in the middle of a divorce with estranged wife Whitney Houston, enjoyed a career comeback with TV show "Being Bobby Brown" and now he hopes the reality format can help fix his love life.

The singer will play the field in new show "Dating Bobby Brown," in which he'll pick a girlfriend from 20 wannabe starlets who all want to spend quality time with him.

An insider reveals Brown has his own ideas about how to spice up the dating show: "Bobby believes the best way to win a man's heart is through his stomach, so he's planning to have the women cook for him while they parade around in thong bikinis."

2. Guys like this don't become available very often!
    This one I will watch, I smell a trainwreck.

3. How does that sayin go? Theres someone out there for everyone. :s

4. Oh pick me pick me!!!! LOL

5. oh no. when will these shows just go away?

6. Ha! I'll admit that I can't wait to watch it!:yahoo:

7. Yeah I give in. I know Ill be watching. :confused1:

8. This is true.. one hellofa catch dont you think ? :confused1:

9. Kind of reminds me of "Flava of love"! I guess this will be part 2.

10. Maybe he'll find someone else with enough money to help him pay his child support!:lol:

11. oh this ... I have to watch

12. Its hard to believe that there are women out there that would want his drunk ass.

13. I'm sure there are women that want him . . . all both of them!

14. I hate to say it but I know I will be watching! LOL! I have my own feelings about him personally but I will say that there are some parts of his character that I do actually like.

On Being Bobby Brown, he seems to have both a good relationship with his kids as well as his fans. He comes across as humble when dealing with people who want to meet him and I like that. Unlike Whitney..........

15. I will likely watch it too...sadly...LOL but I can't see why any woman on this planet would want to be with either Bobby Brown or Flava Flav..... It's crazy to even watch women throw themselves at such men....ICK!!! Still....it pulls you in..you have to watch...LOL even crazier!