Datecode on Epi?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A datecode on my Epi starts with TM, made in 96. It isn't in the list though. Have I been ripped off?:cursing:

2. Can you take a pic of it please?

3. Yes John no problems. I will do so tomorrow as that's when our new camera is arriving :smile:

Thank you!

4. Oh I forgot to ask... did you purchase this wallet at an LV boutique or did you purchase it on eBay?

5. I bought it on eBay. Silly me should of checked date codes first but it was a good deal, I'll be contacting the seller if it's not authentic though.

Okay I took some pics with my old camera as my new one hasn't arrived yet. Sorry they aren't the best.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. According to the date code, the wallet was made in the 15th month of 1996. :push:

The heat stamp isn't as clear and it all seems scrunched together to me... I think I'd consider contacting the seller?

7. Thanks John!
    I was wondering about that too, but thought they might of done it different back then. Oh well. I'm going to contact the seller and ask her about a refund or something.

:flowers:

8. This is my message....

Hi there
    Before leaving feedback I wanted to contact you and let you know that this wallet is not authentic, it is a replica. I'm not very happy about it obviously so I wanted to contact you before leaving feedback. The datecode is why. It says it was made in the 15th Month of 1996 and that's not possible. I wouldn't of bid knowing it wasn't authentic, I should of done more research.
    Sarah

9. I have seen fake Epi wallets with this type of date code

The heat stamp is off as is the zipper pull, date code also in wrong location

10. I just bought an Epi LockIt and can't seem to find the date code.... :sweatdrop: although i am quite sure that the bag is authentic! :tender: Just want to see when was it made. Anyone can advise?;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.