Date for the Weekend? (bag date!)

SoxFan777

j'adore dior
O.G.
Oct 19, 2007
Hi ladies!

Which of your bags has a "date" with you this weekend and where are you taking her? The post with the small silver gucci ponchette (is that the name?) has inspired me to travel light...

Sounds awesome... my friend got a new gucci and brought it out this weekend with us... totally cute, although I don't know the name... I should've asked! It's logo with braided leather up the sides... I'd look it up on their website but I have to start getting ready for the superbowl party!

i think i may bring out my indy. It might not match what im wearing but im going to a bridal shower and i want to show her off.. lolz. I saw the same group of ladies last week at a bday party, so i have to switch it up a bit :P - Is that shallow? haha

i think i may bring out my indy. It might not match what im wearing but im going to a bridal shower and i want to show her off.. lolz. I saw the same group of ladies last week at a bday party, so i have to switch it up a bit :P - Is that shallow? haha

Not shallow, you just want all your babies to get some attention.

aww thanks gucci fan. But the thing is, i hate when people ask or make comments on my bag. It's weird. I don't mind the, "oh i like your bag" or "your bag is cute" but when they get into saying stuff like, "ugh, another bag?" or "how much did you pay for this one?" that's when i get weirded out... and it makes me feel uncomfortable. But my latest response has been... "you don't wanna know"... lolz then i tell them the price is on the website. But it's ok, unneccessary comments does not stop be from being my goodies out.

^^ gucci lover don't get me started!!!! "how much did that cost"... "how do you afford that...." argh.... it goes on and on.

And to answer the question I am switching to my chocolate fendi spy this weekend. I know - traitor. Sorry - But it's been a while!!

I'm actually going out of town this weekend, if I do take a Gucci on the plane w/me, it would definitely be the signature medium tote, b/c it has a zipper, so my junk wouldn't fall out on the plane! But mine is the babyblue w/light brown handles instead of pink and gold.

http://www.gucci.com/us/us-english/us/spring-summer-08/luggage/#131230_FFPKG_9699

I saw a woman the other week at the airport with a positano and it made me realise how perfect that bag is for the aeroplane.... but then again... without a zipper you are right about being wary of your junk falling out!!:yes: