Date code: Where is this made from?

1. I want a bag with a date code >> TH0025 while most of the same bag is VI. Everything looks authentic, but just the date stamp is different. Can someone help me? The quality still be the same, right? :confused1:
  2. Do you have a picture/pictures of the type of bag you want? I don't have an expert opinion, but I know that there are people here who would be more than happy to help you with what you're trying to look for...
  3. nope..I don't have a picture, but it's the cerises pochette!:confused1:
  4. this may not be accurate but copied from fashionphile:

So how do you know what those letters mean? Here's a little guide to help you out. You'll find the country followed by the letters that coordinate with that country...

France: A0, A1, A2, AN, AR, AS, BA, BJ, CT, DU, ET, FL, MB, MI, NO, RA, RI, SD, SL, SN, SP, SR, TH, VI

USA: FC, FH, LA, OS, SD

Spain: CA, LO, LB, LM, LW

Italy: CE, SA
  5. Thanks!
  6. My "made in france" speedy has AA???

7. A few people have the AA in their date code. If your bag says Made in France then it may be a new code for France.
  8. Was it a special order your speedy?
  9. what if the letters on the date code are not included in the list above...does that mean the bag is fake?? thanks! :confused1:
  10. nope. there are other around that are not on this list. my speedy has one with AA.... and that's def. authentic :yes:
  11. For Spain, I think it might be GA instead of CA. I have a made in Spain cles and I swear it looks like it says GA. I know mine is the real deal, because I got it from eLux.
  12. OH! I am so glad this was finally explained, I had no idea.