Date Code/ "MADE IN" Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi, is there someway i can verify the date code on an agenda (mono MM)? i just received the item that i won from ebay-it shows a date code of ST0041 which i'm hoping stands for april 2001, but what can i make of the "ST"?:shrugs:
TIA:smile:

hi, is there someway i can verify the date code on an agenda (mono MM)? i just received the item that i won from ebay-it shows a date code of ST0041 which i'm hoping stands for april 2001, but what can i make of the "ST"?:shrugs:
TIA:smile:

I am not aware of a date code of ST... Can you post pics of it in the Authenticate Forum?

how about the wallet organizer ? where do you see a Date code ? (if any) It does say made in France ?
I also have SD0086 for my Damier Alma- Pls verify if that means August of 2006 and also on my PH SD 1015 ?:confused1:

Thank you so much

Question on a date code for an older epi piece...

9004 A2

From this thread I've learned that A2 means France, which is consistent with the "Made in France" stamp. Any hints on deciphering the 9004?

Thanks!

Where is the date code supposed to be on the mini lin speedy? is it supposed to be behind the pocket? I am having trouble trying to read mine...can anyone help me please?

Question on a date code for an older epi piece...

9004 A2

From this thread I've learned that A2 means France, which is consistent with the "Made in France" stamp. Any hints on deciphering the 9004?

Thanks!

I am sure I responded to you in the regular forum..:yes: Hope it helped..

Status
Not open for further replies.