Date code for Aurelia GM?

1. Hi, I just bought this from LV in houston Neimans, and I CAN NOT find it! I know its there..and I am just curious!!:wlae:
  2. bump!!!
  3. I think it should be inside the zipped pocket :yes: Congrats btw! :biggrin:
  4. Congrats on your new bag. I would like to buy one of those one day:yes:
  5. thank you !!:wlae: I love it but I am SO afriad to carry it:sad: but it makes me smile, its SO beautiful!! I have pics,and after I took these I bought it the next weekend!! They are bad pics but u get the idea:yes:
    tmpphpZKXvfJ.jpg tmpphplZSMJ1.jpg tmpphpaR0rRd.jpg
  6. WOW! you're a GORGEOUS young lady!:nuts: Shannon, you're outshining the bag!:p
  7. Great bag, congrat's.
  8. oh!!! thanks!! I think my face looks so fat:s but thank you so so much!! u made my night:smile:
  9. no no, i'm serious! i think you have really good facial features, beautiful eyes too! :p
  10. Cute bag, congrats!
  11. ahh...thanks hun!! This helps..b/c lately I have been feeling like the "chuuby" teacher:sad: I teach HS ;) and I am PARANOID OF becoming a chubby teacher..LOL! anyway thanks!!!
  12. You can find the date code inside the zip pocket. It's a very faint imprint on the alcantara lining.

^IA... Beautiful Aurelia complements beautiful facial with gorgeous eyes!

13. thanks!!! you all are SO sweet!!:love:
  14. Congrats on the new hot bag!

Also, you're really pretty!!!! :supacool: [Don't worry... not hitting on ya, just leaving a simple compliment... as mentioned before, I'm so gay, I make Ryan Seacrest look straight. :roflmfao:]
  15. So pretty-don't be afraid to carry me, once you start using it, you'll never want to use another bag lol.