DARNIT! Am I the only one who...

I'm right there with you all.:yes: I am a year round shopper trying to find the ultimate gifts for friends and families, but I always seem to find the "ultimate" gift for me.:shame:

...hates shopping for gifts because they end up spending money on themselves, too!!!
I tried doing everything online this year, because the first B&M store I entered with intention of buying a gift, I bought a 30 dollar gift and spent 100 on things for me. I was kicking butt by only shopping online until I flip through this thread or that thread and find something else I have to have!!!:nuts:
I think I am done now. I only have my sister left, and shoes for the BF, so I should be ok, but it makes me so mad at myself.
Just had to get that out. I have a feeling I am not the only girl around here that enjoys her shopping, so I am guessing someone else will relate!:supacool:

I've oftentimes gone either way when I go out shopping. If I am out shopping for myself I can end up buying something for practically everyone and when I am shopping for others I can end up buying for myself.

I have been titled as a compulsive shopper, I just adore to go out and shop at any time. :heart:

LOL...exactly...one for you....two for me...LOL! Actually, I think what it all comes down to is that no one knows what "gift" we would like better than US! Therefore, the gift buying has some risk to it, where ours has VERY little. Glad to hear I am not alone and to vent "at myself" with you all. Oh, and Shimma, I agree, I am not out looking for "deals" really, but just bumping into unique things or limited holiday editions, or things like that, that I KNOW I want, and no one else is likely to find for me!

Thank you, Miss Rose, but in addition to being one of those pathological internet security hardliners, I have an extreme aversion to being photographed. This is a source of constant annoyance to family and friends, lately I have been trying to convince them that I am simply not able to be photographed, for reasons not readily explainable by the current state of Science.

NOT BUYING THAT Miss ShimmaPuff!!!!!

Just chop your head off (not literally, just on photoshop) and internet security will not be an issue.

Come on, I am desperate to see your new clothes!!