1. Yes. Darn! Darn! Darn!
    I was out in whoop whoop (in the middle of Australia) and of course, there was no mobile phone reception there. Guess what! Louis store rang me on Monday and I did not get the message till Tuesday! It was too late by then to ring so I rang today(Wednesday). And my Vernis Pomme d'amour heart purse was gone! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! Sorry I just can't stop saying this! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! Devastated, I was! OMG! OMG! OMG! And still am (devastated) but I did not show it at the store. Yes. I dropped by the store after work today have a sneak peak. The was only the Perle and pink left. My name is still on the list for perle/pomme d'amour flat pouch & heart purse.

My heart is aching and breaking.... :crybaby:
  2. im very sorry to hear that you missed-out... maybe the LV gods have other plans for you ;)
  3. Oh no what a bummer
  4. oh...i'm so sorry...
  5. my gosh how unlucky! Hopefully that person will change their mind and return it... :graucho:
  6. That's so sad. Maybe if you ask them to put you back on the list one will become available. :shrugs:
  7. I'm so sorry to hear that. i hope at the end you get the chance to get what you wanted
  8. The heart purse is here already?
  9. Yes! It's here!
    I'm still on their list. They had to sell it to another person cos I did not return their call. But it's alright. Yes,deluxeduck, I think LV god has a plan for me.... Get a perle heart purse instead or pomme d'amour and a pomme d'amour flat pouch instead of perle...
  10. Welcome to Whoop Whoop :roflmfao: that was a weird movie!!

Sorry about the Pomme, but John made a great point. I hope you get your heart soon.
  11. Wow. That's weird. I've had a lotta weirdness lately too, REALLY REALLY weird, and you have to believe that the bigger plan is there... perle heart sounds TDF!
  12. Awww ... sorry to hear that. That's so disappointing! I hope you get your pomme soon.
  13. :yes: , should be more than one shipment! But lesson for everyone....if you really want something leave your CC #....I figure better to be safe than sorry, you can always return it. KWIM
  14. ^Yep. I threw my CC# down for this piece. And I usually don't do that.
  15. I thought they weren't allowed to sell that until Feb 1?!