Darn those LV impulses!

Lushbaby

Jul 14, 2006
Okay, this forum is soooo bad for me! Dh is going to be slightly annoyed (only slightly since I could have spend so much more:smile: ) For whatever reason I just bought a groom port-monaie rond from Eluxury! I wasn't even planning on it (and I've already overspent just slightly this month) He has been haunting me for a while now and I wasn't crazy about the cles or either of the wallets (wooried about rubbing and stuff while in my purse) so it had to be the orange port-monaie rond! Of course he will clash with my fuschia perfo speedy but whatever!
Now I just have to wait the week for him to arrive (we need an impatient smilie!)

Ohhhhhhh-the lure of the groom! I'm hoping to snag a bandeau when I go to Hawaii next week- KarenKooper has one listed on her site for only $190! Enjoy it!

I want one of these. But by the time I have enough saved for one, they will probably all be gone :crybaby: lol

It would match my speedy so nicely. I hope to buy one at x'mas time. Or in the Spring. But again - I'm relatively new to LV purchasing, I always wanted LV purses, but I don't know how long LV lines last.

Does anyone know??? Will I be lucky enough to buy one in the Spring?? :shrugs: