Darn, darn, darn.....help!!!

1. Hey Guys, I got ball point pen ink on my Monogram Groom Porte Monnaie Rond. Is there anything I can do or do I just have to live with it. I'm so mad at myself. I was using it as a keychain which was also a mistake as I see a few small scratches on the design from the keys. Darn...Darn...Darn:hysteric:
  2. :sad: sorry to hear

I doont think there is much you can do, or you could end up rubbing off the silk screen print.
  3. aww, so sorry that happened to you!! i dont really know what to do, maybe take it back to LV to see what they say?? i hope you get it fixed :smile:
  4. ^^^ ITA maybe you can take it to the boutique
  5. Sorry about that happening but pen marks are BAD news on leather :sad:
  6. Okay that's what I figured...I'll just learn to love it as it is. Goodness...that a bitter lesson but it could be worst. :crybaby:
  7. Sorry to hear about your mishap. Pen marks are never removable on anything including LV.
  8. You can remove pen marks using alcohol :yes: take a Q-tip, dip it in alchol and rub
  9. Oh, I am so sorry, not much you can do :sad:
  10. Bring it to LV
  11. O no! I don't think theres anything you can do! :sad: Sorry I'm no help!
  12. That happened to me and my white MC Trouville, I brought it to my SA and she got it out for me.
  13. Just be careful whatever you do. And it makes it yours, all the dents, scratches, imperfections, and yes even pen marks, makes it yours...your well loved Groom LV
  14. The Groom line is one of my favorite lines from Louis Vuitton. I would take it to the Louis Vuitton boutique and have them fix it. I am always cautious trying to fix something Louis Vuitton myself incase if it goes bad. They'll be happy to help you.