Darn! AWL is being discontinued.

1. Apparently it's to make room for newer lines. :sad:
  2. Get 'em while you can!
  3. In my opinion, the strength of Dooney rests on AWL. That should be the one line they keep forever!
  4. How do you know this?
  5. Spoke to a customer service rep about 2 hours ago, after seeing that AWL was missing from their handbag section online.

6. I completely agree.
  7. I have been thinking about trying again to sell my fuschia AWL domed zip satchel and now I don't know! So sad!! :sad:
  8. This is like an end of an era. When I think Dooney I alway think AWL first, then their crazy new colorful stuff!
  9. They still have some strong, very practical lines, like glove, alto, croco, and pebble-grained. And OMG I really want a Donegal bag now! Why???
  10. Damn, AWL IS D&B. That's crazy to discontinue it.
  11. :yes::yes::yes::yes:
  12. they're making a huge mistake. this is a trademark line, and it will be missed. this is the letter i got from customer service:

Dear Customer,Thank you for your email and we appreciate your interest in ourproducts!Unfortunately, this AWL collection has been discontinued and we nolonger have them available for purchase. At this time, our productionscompany does not have any plans on introducing them again in the future.We apologize for any inconvenience.Sincerely, Dooney & BourkeCustomer Service*726

dude seriously, bummer. :crybaby:
  13. They are making one hell of a mistake,that line made the company.:cursing:
  14. Wow. I'm shocked. When I think of dooney the first thing that comes to mind is AWL. I hope they bring it back.
  15. I think that's a mistake to be honest. I think they are too focused on making more crazy patterns for the younger girls who wear them...if they want those same girls to grow up and still buy their bags they need to keep this type of bag IMO at least.