Darkwhite reissue 226

I don't know why those people at work won't leave me alone - don't they know I'm working on handbag issues? So Stephanie in NY said she would research and call me back - she didn't. Nordstrom in Seattle said they did not have one and were not expecting any in. Last resort was Vancouver and it was a winner! They had it in stock and are shipping it today. $1950 in US dollars + freight - I was thinking such a deal. Only problem is they told me some of their US clients have been charged customs fees and some have not. Customs fees are 20% of the price of the product - YIKES - that's really hefty - but I got it anyway. Even if I have to pay customs at least I'll have what I really want, and I really want it. Thank you essential for the Vancouver tip - they were really nice and informative to deal with.

The 226! It shipped from Vancouver on Thursday, scheduled for delivery on Friday. Found out Friday am that it is stuck in customs in TN (I'm in NC). Called FedEx and they had me fill out an import document. Supposedly all is well and it will be rescheduled for delivery on Monday, 7/31. I knew it was too good to be true to have found it on Thurs and scheduled delivery would be Fri. So impatient - I can't believe myself. Hopefully everything will happen on schedule on Monday.

I got it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The 226 in dark white that was shipped from Vancouver on Thursday made it out of customs on Friday night and was delivered today. I still don't know how to post pics yet - the best way I can describe the color is it's the color of creme broulee (sp?) before the top is burnt. It is a very very elegant color. And the silver chains are a dark silver - love love love that too. Now I'm thinking about getting a black or a grey in a 227 - what is wrong with me - I just received the most beautiful bag ever and am thinking about my next one - I really need to be banned from this forum. I'm 5'2, 100 lbs - is the 227 too big? The 226 in the white is the perfect size - not too big and not too small to be elegant. Should I get a 227 or another 226?