Dark violet buffalo downtown....

1. Hi girls its my first time posting in this forum but im looking for the dark violet buffalo downtown. I am a complete newbie to YSL but have fallen in love with this bag! Does anyone know where there is still one available or are they sold out? I would really appreciate any help from anywhere in the world! Im in the Uk but would buy ideally from uk and europe but i regulary buy from US so am happy to do so! Thanks girls!:smile:

2. Have you checked YSL in london, as well as Harrods, Selfridges or Harvey Nicks? I think I actually saw one in Harrods but im not too sure. Maybe someone has better info than me.

3. I'm quite sure, I saw one in Rinascente in Milan ( piazzaduomo ). www.rinascente.it Try to contact them.

4. If you can't find one in the UK they still have them at some at NM... I saw one last night at NM in Northbrook Court, IL.

5. Three in the Paris store I visited last week. A trot across the river? :graucho:

6. Oh thank you girls, I have fallen in love with the colour but am maybe thinking the tribute tote may be a better shape for me, decisions decisions!!!