Dark Gold Reissue vs Dark Silver Reissue

1. Hello ladies,

I would like your opinion on these 2 colours. I have seen the Dark Gold Reissue of 2006 and it looks awesome. I recently saw a Dark Silver/Bronze on eBay and it looks pretty similar. Appreciate any opinions that you may have for me to decide whether to get the Dark Silver one or not!
    [​IMG][​IMG]

2. They are both lovely in their own special way. I like both but would probably think the dark gold would work better. That's just my opinion ...

3. I had the same problem.
    I have the dark gold and its a great matte color. The dark silver is more metallic and a little shiny.

They are both great and both different. If I had to pick one i would say go for for the dark gold

Good luck

4. Love them both... sorry not much help

5. I love them both. If given a choice though, I'd pick the dark silver because I think it would be easier to match. :yes:

6. dark silver! I have one and it so easy to match!

7. Dark silver!

8. And which size ladies, 226 or 227 ? :nuts: I'm a 5'6" and 132 pounds, if that helps in the poll...

9. Love both colour so not much of a help.....Get 227

10. I love them both. I have the dark silver and would love to find the dark gold but have not had any luck.The dark silver is metallic and the dark gold is a matte finish.I don't think you could make a bad choice. They are both beautiful.

11. The Dark Gold is TDF. Beautiful.

12. Both are beautiful but if I have to pick one it would be dark silver as the color will be more versatile. :tup:

13. Dark silver 226 an amazing versatile bag for day and evening.....Let us know what you decide.

14. Dark Silver!

15. Dark silver. If you plan on getting a gold get a rose gold its TDF!