Dark Gold Reissue vs Dark Silver Reissue

1. Hello ladies,

I would like your opinion on these 2 colours. I have seen the Dark Gold Reissue of 2006 and it looks awesome. I recently saw a Dark Silver/Bronze on eBay and it looks pretty similar. Appreciate any opinions that you may have for me to decide whether to get the Dark Silver one or not!
  2. They are both lovely in their own special way. I like both but would probably think the dark gold would work better. That's just my opinion ...
  3. I had the same problem.
    I have the dark gold and its a great matte color. The dark silver is more metallic and a little shiny.

They are both great and both different. If I had to pick one i would say go for for the dark gold

Good luck
  4. Love them both... sorry not much help
  5. I love them both. If given a choice though, I'd pick the dark silver because I think it would be easier to match. :yes:
  6. dark silver! I have one and it so easy to match!
  7. Dark silver!
  8. And which size ladies, 226 or 227 ? :nuts: I'm a 5'6" and 132 pounds, if that helps in the poll...
  9. Love both colour so not much of a help.....Get 227
  10. I love them both. I have the dark silver and would love to find the dark gold but have not had any luck.The dark silver is metallic and the dark gold is a matte finish.I don't think you could make a bad choice. They are both beautiful.
  11. The Dark Gold is TDF. Beautiful.
  12. Both are beautiful but if I have to pick one it would be dark silver as the color will be more versatile. :tup:
  13. Dark silver 226 an amazing versatile bag for day and evening.....Let us know what you decide.
  14. Dark Silver!
  15. Dark silver. If you plan on getting a gold get a rose gold its TDF!