Dark Gold or Dark Silver - which to keep? Pics

I agree with everyone else..They are so similar I would only keep one..Personally I prefer the dark gold..To me it is more 'timeless' and classic...Gorgeous!! However I absolutely could not live with a pen mark upon purchase!! Not for the amount of $$ you're investing...But if you can live w/ it that is A-OK! Listen to your heart...but if your mind butts in and teases you w/ that aggravating pen mark don't ignore it..I would just hate to see anyone 'settle' w/ a less than perfect bag if a flaw will always bug them..I am that way..pretty anal actually about things like that..But whatever you decide we will all be happy for you b/c it's a bag you love!! Good luck!! Let us know what you decide!! :heart: Emmy

i love the dark silver! i've been thinking about getting this bag for a while now. i definitely wouldn't keep both though, but that's just me. i won't buy the same bag in two different colors.

My vote goes to the Dark Gold - I think the Silver is a little too bright for me. Is there any way of Chanel getting the ink mark out? Does it bother you?

I really love the dark gold - it's a bit more classic IMO. Have you contacted Chanel to see if they can send it to have the pen marks removed? Because that would bother me too.