Daphne satchel or Mia hobo?

1. Okay, I'm torn between two bags: the Daphne satchel (that's out in outlets now) or the plain Mia braided leather hobo in white (NOT the one with the ribbons and rivets and other tacky embellishments). Which one do you like better and why?

Also, if you vote for the Daphne, should I get all black leather or white canvas with dark brown leather trim? They're both gorgeous :heart:

2. The daphne in white canvas with dark brown leather trim is to die for! I vote for that.

3. depends if you want to wear it on your shoulder or hand?

4. I'm pretty versatile - I can do both. It doesn't matter to me that I can't really wear the Daphne on my shoulder. Just wondering which one you think LOOKS better of the two bags :yes:

5. I love the look of the white canvas w/ brown trim daphne but I'm not to fond of the way it opens..other than that I would get it.

6. i also think the white/brown daphne looks better. how much are they at the outlets?

7. how much do the daphne's go for in the outlets?

8. black leather!!! gorgeous and easy to take care off. and with that goldfish keyfob like another stylish gal did, BEAUTIFUL!

9. My black leather daphne was $391 at the outlet after the sale.

10. Ahh - so I have the all black leather Daphne and the white canvas with dark brown trim Daphne on hold. I tried out my Mia hobo last night and I liked it, but I just can't make up my mind, and unfortunately I can't get (and don't want) both.

11. I'm going to say the mia.

12. Black leather daphne!!! I just got mine and i love it so very much