Daphne Satchel for $522 at Saks, Boca Raton, FL!

1. Hi,

I was just in Saks at Town Centre, Boca Raton, FL at lunch time and they have the Daphne satchel in black leather with the brass hardware marked down from $698 to $522!! That's 25% off. They don't even have the picture online that I can find on coach.com. I believe that Saks will do store transfers.

I wish you well,

Bridget

2. Wow, that's a great price! Wonder if it's eligible for the additional 30% off sale? That's going to make some lucky lady very happy.

3. If I didn't just buy the daphne in pewter, I would be all over that! Gorgeous.

The Boca Saks always has great stuff!

4. omg, omg, omg!!!

i just got the black leather daphne for $366 at Saks! It was an additional 30% off!! woooooooooohoooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!! i've been wanting one ever since they came out!!!

:yahoo:

5. YAY!!!! Post pictures! I just got mine in pewter yesterday.

6. Oooh, I got the pewter Daphne, too, don't you just love it!! Unfortunately, I paid full price for mine, but I just fell in love with it. The braided handles soften over time and it is eventually very comfy on the shoulder. I think the pewter is gorgeous, a lot of people notice the bag and ask me where I got it. Congrats!! :rolleyes:

7. Wow! Congratulations! :yahoo: That's an amazing deal, I hope you enjoy your Daphne!

8. You go sharbear508! I saw one on eBay recently, its so beautiful! I want a Daphne so bad :sad:

9. I went to the Tysons Galleria saks over the weekend and they never mentioned the additional 30% off! I thought maybe the sale was already over or it's only certain stores. I have to tell you ladies...I really don't like Tysons Galleria all that much..

10. I dont like the saks in the galleria. I much prefer Chevy Chase over that one.

11. thanks everyone!!! i can't WAIT till it's on my shoulder!!!!!!! :biggrin:

12. Sharbear, were you able to the the Daphne that was on sale at Saks in Boca?? Or at another Saks? Congrats either way! It's beautiful.

I wish you well,

Bridget

13. Thanks Bridget!

I called Boca, but they said they didn't have any left. So i called a few more stores and finally hit the jackpot when i called Bal Harbour - they had one left! And then i was even MORE excited when the SA told me the price!!! I was totally not expecting the additional 30% off!!!

:yahoo:

14. And thanks for starting the thread Bridget!!! I would never have known about the sale if not for you!!!!!!!!!!!

15. You are welcome, I am happy that you got a great bag at such a great price!!

I wish you well,

Bridget