daphne outlet sightings

1. i'm looking to buy a daphne satchel, and i want the best deal i can find.

could you ladies please tell me what outlets you've seen these satchels at, and what prices they were.

thanks in advance.
  2. I've seen one (all black leather) last weekend at the leesburg outlet for 169.00 w/ an additional 20% off.
  3. Lancaster Pa is where I bought my black leather for $391. It was back in clearance...and that was with 20% off....so apparently you don't want to go to THAT store since lots of other outlets have them for less!
  4. No more at Leesburg. I was there today and all they had was nylon satchels -- no actual leather Daphne bags.
  5. I've seen a few on eBay if you're willing to go that route.
  6. I saw one at the outlet I got to for around $400 including additional discounts (black leather). It may have gone more on sale last weekend since it was gone last time I visited!
  7. I just got mine yesterday for about $400, it is the black leather one. That was with the 20% discount. It was the last one they had, and the SA said they were flying off the shelf, so I would say get there fast!
  8. mharvey I'm going there today..do they put new things out daily?
  9. whoa that's a great deal.
    it's worth my trying to call and see if they have anymore, because the leesburg outlet is pretty close to what i live. i've never been to that one before, though.
  10. I just got back from the Leesburg outlet & they have none there so I'm on the call list for when one comes in. My SA there didn't even know the one I was looking at last weekend was discounted to 145.00. She said she wanted it for herself but couldn't spend $300 & something on a bag & then I told her how much the tag read & she couldn't believe it.