Daphne just called she is shipping my...

1. French Blue City..whoo hoo:wlae: :wlae: :wlae: :wlae: I will be sure to post pics asap!! The firsts and wallets have not yet come in in the French Blue:crybaby: :crybaby: I will wait for those..it will seem like forever..

Is the city a good choice?? I have twin babies and I need a roomier tote on some days..I see how everyone just loves these
  2. your sooooooo lucky :yes:
  3. The french blue is really pretty. I would love to get a money wallet in that color. The accessories usually come in last.
  4. oooh sounds pretty! Congrats!
  5. French Blue....gorgeous! And the City....Perfect!

Congratulations! I'm sure she picked the perfect one for you..;)
  6. OHh Congratulations!

Can't wait to see more fabulous pictures!
  7. sag...I love how you went from a bbag strike to a #1 fan!!! :lol: I'm soooo hpapy for you...esp. with the french blue, it is an amazing color! :heart: :heart: congrats!!! :yahoo:
  8. :yahoo: Post lots of pictures. In sunlight, inside, etc. so we can get a good look at this bag. I think it's going to be gorgeous! Congratulations. I want a wallet in that color.:yes:
  9. I knew I couldn't be on a strike for more than an hour..I think I just went on strike against the stupid SA that I was dealing with!! Daphne renewed me and thanks to Powder Puff's referral..
  10. I definitely will take pics in all of the lights..I can't wait to get the wallet too!! The reason I love this color is because my wedding ring's main stone is a blue sapphire this same color!!
  11. Yes please, post pics in all the different lights, I can't wait for that in Paris!

12. I am so happy for you...:party: :party:
    Please please post the pics for us.
    You have twins :love: Congrats!!!
  13. I will definitely post pics for everyone..yes, I have twins (the best thing in the world!!) 21 month old girls..tdf :love: :love:
  14. Congrats,:yahoo: and please let us know when you get it.:graucho:
  15. COngrats!! that's exciting...here comes the waiting....haha :smile: