Dansko boots

1. I've been looking at this pair of Dansko boots as I'm looking for a comfortable pair of boots for everyday use:

Dansko Ryan (Black Calf) - Dansko Women's Boots

Has anyone here had this particular boot?
  2. I don't personally own any Dansko shoes or boots but the Clogs are extremely popular among nurses and doctors who have to be on their feet all day so that should give you an idea of how comfy they must be!
  3. PS those are mighty cute boots!
  4. I don't have anything by Dansko, but my vet swears by them! She says she has worn them since her college days b/c they are so comfy.
  5. Danskos rock! I teach full days and run around a lot, and without my Danskos I'd probably need foot surgery.

Be careful, though. Some of their boot sizes run a little smaller than average.
  6. I tried those Dansko boots and they were really uncomfortable to me. I think it was mostly because they had NO arch support for me. I have to say that I'm really hard to fit with my wide forefoot and high arch, so how they fit on me is probably not much of an indication of how they fit most people. I love the Danskos that are built on the regular "clog" style that they use, but these Ryan boots are completely different. I so wanted them to work for me, because they look so cute!!

I bought some Helle Comfort Laine boots recently, and I'm totally sold on this brand now...they are insanely comfortable!! The boots look much more beautiful and stylish in person than they do in the pics ...
    Helle Comfort Laine - Free Shipping & Return Shipping
    (I bought the all black version)
  7. Thanks for the info. I like the Helle boots. I may still try the Dansko since I don't have a terribly wide foot. I figure it's free shipping with Zappos, so if they don't work out, it's no big deal. I really want something comfortable, though, because I can't wear the Christian Louboutin boots I got for more than a few minutes at a time!