Dang...there goes my bag fund...waah : (

Anyway this morning I went back to the mechanic's because he said my car was ready. I paid the bill and got in the car to start it - and the thing wouldn't start :tdown:. I gave the mechanic a piece of my mind because at least my car was running when I took it in!

And SO put annoyed, unhappy me back in his car and drove home. To make me feel better he also said he'd do the grocery shopping, which he did. He brought home 2 bags of flour, 3 boxes of Cheerios, a box of teabags and spaghetti sauce, all of which he thought 'we really needed'!

SO now says he'll come with me to NY to H because he wants to see all the bags I'm raving so much about, and we can buy something together. That is really sweet of him because he's a real workaholic and hates shopping of any shape or form (notice purchase of groceries, and selection). That makes me smile. We've been together 5 years, and he's visited NY only twice because of his shopping phobia. And it's not like we live in Texas or something - NYC is only 2 1/2 hours drive away!

And I got a call saying that my car now starts and they aren't going to charge me anything extra!

^^^^ Ugh! What a recalcitrant car! Would have loved to hear you giving mechanic a piece of your mind!:P I loved your story about how you met your SO, and sooo sweet of him to volunteer to go shopping with you at Hermes. There may be a silver lining to this cloud after all!

Focus Merika Focus!!! A SO so sweet :heart: is worth more than anything money can buy. Don't worry, you'll have a great time in NYC. I am sure there's a silver lining or something H for you.