Dancing With the Stars

You missed Sasha proposing to Emma live on the show! :lol: Also, Derek playing the drums and dancing at the same time!
I know! I did see Emma and Sasha's home on ET last week. They are so cute together. I don't know why, my heart isn't in this season. I feel like the cast is lackluster. And you know I love Derek, but not digging him with Marilu. Wish he were with Laurie, but I realize he can't get the winner every season. I think I like him with someone younger. I see Marilu more with Tony Dovolani, who isn't even there this season. I just feel something is lacking.

I know! I did see Emma and Sasha's home on ET last week. They are so cute together. I don't know why, my heart isn't in this season. I feel like the cast is lackluster. And you know I love Derek, but not digging him with Marilu. Wish he were with Laurie, but I realize he can't get the winner every season. I think I like him with someone younger. I see Marilu more with Tony Dovolani, who isn't even there this season. I just feel something is lacking.

I think they gave Derek Marilu in response to all the people going, "It's not fair! Derek always gets the young flexible ones! Let's see how he does with a 65 year old woman!" :lol:

Next week is most memorable year night.

Here’s what songs the celebs are dancing to:

Marilu Henner & Derek Hough – Viennese Waltz – “Surprise Yourself” by Jack Garratt

Laurie Hernandez & Valentin Chmerkovskiy – Paso Doblé – “Rise” by Katy Perry

James Hinchcliffe & Sharna Burgess – Tango – “The Right Time” by Yves V featuring Mike James

Calvin Johnson Jr. & Lindsay Arnold – Jazz – “Ain’t No Mountain High Enough” by Marvin Gayeand Tammi Terrell

Terra Jolé
& Sasha Farber – Contemporary – “Stand by Me” by Florence + The Machine

Jana Kramer & Gleb Savchenko – Contemporary – “In My Daughter’s Eyes” by Martina McBride

Ryan Lochte & Cheryl Burke – Contemporary – “A Song for You” by Leon Russell

Maureen McCormick & Artem Chigvintsev – Foxtrot – “From the Ground Up” by Dan + Shay

Amber Rose & Maksim Chmerkovskiy – Samba – “Woman Up” by Meghan Trainor

I've been pleasantly surprised with Lindsay. When she first became pro with Victor Ortiz in 2013 I didn't like her at all and thought she was incredibly boring. The producers must have thought so too because after that she was demoted back to the troupe for several seasons until Peta injured herself last year. Lindsay's choreography has greatly improved and now she's pulling off the best lifts on the show! Good for her!