Dancing With the Stars

What happened with Amber Rose and Julianne Hough? What exactly did Julianne say to Amber that was so bad? Thanks
She didn't say anything directly to Amber, but Amber heard snippets as she was dancing. Commenting on her sexuality which has been non-existent on DWTS compared to Amber and her usual twerking and such. I'm on Amber's side. She has been really covered up compared to other women on the show. And last weeks dance was mild compared to what it could have been. Julianne has nerve, I remember one dance of hers and you felt like you needed a shower afterwards. She needs to remember where she came from.

Julianne looked ridiculous with that headband she had on tonight. It looked like she had just rolled out of bed and that was her sleep mask on her forehead.

Allison looked like she was about to cry.

I think Calvin and Marilu were underscored while Terra was overscored.

Reactions: chowlover2
That she felt a little uncomfortable watching her booty dance.
She didn't say anything directly to Amber, but Amber heard snippets as she was dancing. Commenting on her sexuality which has been non-existent on DWTS compared to Amber and her usual twerking and such. I'm on Amber's side. She has been really covered up compared to other women on the show. And last weeks dance was mild compared to what it could have been. Julianne has nerve, I remember one dance of hers and you felt like you needed a shower afterwards. She needs to remember where she came from.
What about that dance her and her brother did together several seasons ago ?!