Damier Trousse Makeup or Damier Pochette Accessoires?

Sorry, not one of the choices, but what about a poche toilette, that comes in damier too and is totally different, you can use it as a clutch or make up bag?

the poche toilette doesn't have a strap right? I need something to carry on my shoulder...

That's correct. The poche toilette doesn't have a strap.

Oh, and btw, ignore the part that I said in my earlier post about: "However, if you think you'll be needing something with a strap, then pick the other one" - sorry, I just remembered now that the Trousse DOES have a strap! :wacko:

here comes...my opinion!!

i prefer the damier pochette accessories..because it's rare..and i've just sold a damier trousse..it's really too small...and it's too square for me!

here comes...my opinion!!

i prefer the damier pochette accessories..because it's rare..and i've just sold a damier trousse..it's really too small...and it's too square for me!

I'm also a little worried about the square part...I also hope it's comfy under the arm, at least the pochette is because it's so flat...

Taco - thanks for the picture. My thoughts exactly. The pochette tends to get lumpy coz it's thinner. I like how the Trousse has a wider base. And it isn't as common as the pochette.