Damier Speedy Question

1. Personally I think it would look soooo good with the burnt orange lining the Belem has.....
  2. I think it will have red lining like Saleya. Any damier produced this year will have red lining. I forgot asking my SA this afternoon, he told me another month will be in store.
  3. Oh the red lining is smashing!!!:love: :love:
  4. All of the new Damier bags will have the red interior.
  5. do you ladies know if it's going to have the red microfiber lining like the saleya or the red canvas lining like some of their other bags?......i personally prefer the canvas just cuz i hate microfiber :push:
  6. OOHH I am so happy I asked. I am really excited now. :roflmfao:

Maybe a Damier Speedy 25 will satisfy my lemming for a Belem PM. I am having difficulty convincing myself to spend $1000+ on my first LV :smile:
  7. Also, the damier speedy will cost the same as a mono speedy!!!
  8. Hi Everyone I am new to this forum! I have been reading through all the threads and I am so happy to be here! I have been collecting LV for about 4 years now!! Like all of you I am an LV addict! LOL!
    Anyways I was looking at an LV catalog I recieved from eluxury yesterday in the mail and I feel in love with the damier speedy 25!! I can not wait for it to come out in June!! I was just wondering if anyone had one yet and if so could you please post pics! I would love to see the inside and someone holding it!! Thanks so much!
  9. Usually people who have it probably got the special order since they couldn't wait...it's the same size as the 25 and I'm sure there are a lot of people who have pics with their bags in the Speedy Gonzales club section...

10. I just pre-ordered mine...counting the days until it is finally released! The only info. I know from speaking to my SA today is that
    1) It will definitely be released "this summer"
    2) It is the same price as the mono speedy

Tick, tock, tick, tock...*waiting*
  11. I'm sure it'll be available in the 30 and 35 speedies...right?
  12. Welcome to the forum!
  13. It's the nicest bag ever! I saw one on Saturday at LV, it wasn't on display, it was for someone on the waiting list. The SA let me look at it. It is super nice. I can't wait until I get one
  14. Welcome! Isn't the Speedy Damier a beauty?!