damier speedy or monogram speedy?

1. Hi all! I am new to the site and would like your opinions on whether to geet a damier speedy or the monogram one? Thanks:p

2. ive got a monogram one but atm i reaaallllllllllllly want a damier one. Although i do love my mono to death!!
    buy one then save and get the other i say :biggrin:

3. Hi, welcome to the PF!!! I would say if it's your first LV, then you can never go wrong with the mono!!! If it's not then get the damier!! Good luck with your choice!

4. Damier, it's more resilient.

5. Welcome,
    I say go for the damier, Less worries about weather :smile:

Its really starting to go on me (blushes)

6. get both :p they're both cute and classsy. i have the mono and i'm going to collect my damier speedy 25 tomorrow :yahoo:

7. Get the damier first then the mono

8. Beat the price increase and get both!:graucho: But if I had to choose one, I would pick Damier!!!

9. I would choose damier.

10. They are both cute, but I just picked up my Damier Speedy yesterday and I love it! I really like the mono, but the Damier is easier to care for.

11. Damier!! Damier!! Damier!!

12. Damier in 25 or Mono in 30

13. Damier - very chic, and the yummy chocolate leather is carefree.

14. I guess I'm in the minority that prefer the monogram, but the damier would be easier to care for !

15. I vote for the monogram bc I am not a *huge* fan of the Damier overall. I only like it on certain pieces.