Damier speedy or lock it horizontal?

Which bag should i get?

• Lock it horizontal

• Damier speedy 25

• Damier speedy 30

Results are only viewable after voting.
I think I am in the miniority...I say lock it. (ducking)...I don't really like speedy's, so saggy...get tired of carrying with the handles...too many fakes...sorry, I know it's a favorite.

If you are looking for a tote-type bag, the lockit is better. If you are looking for a bag to carrying along with a tote for books, the smaller speedy would be more conveient.

You're asking about two very different bags here.

The Lockit Horizontal is HUGE - 17.3" x 12.2" x 5.1." It would be fabulous for carrying books and papers, and it's the only Lockit you can put over your shoulder. You could probably even fit a small laptop in there.

The Damier Speedy 25 is a great everyday bag (it's my current one) - goes with everything, from casual to professional to dressy. I'm 5'7" and the 25 is a great size for me - I think the 30 looks too big for its handles, but that's just me. It can hold a few extras, like maybe a paperback book or a sandwich, but there's no way you'd fit textbooks and stuff in there. So it depends on which you think you'd use more!

I would say damier speedy 30, but i think the Batignolles Horizontal would serve you better if you would like it to hold books, notebooks and folders. Just make sure you get a pen case, it really would suck if a pen exploded in your LV

thanks so much for your opinion guys, i thought about the BH bag but my friend already has it and i don't want to get the same thing. The lock it is perfect for school but im not sure about wearing that everyday. The damier speedy i was thinking of maybe just fitting my notebook in there. does anyone know if a letter size notebook would fit into a 25 or should i just get a 30? also is it just me or is LV cheaper in europe compare to US? lol sorry for all the questions, you guys are the bestttt =]