Damier Speedy 25 w/ new keychain!

1. hey all...i just recently joined PF...i'm usually more of a lurker on msg boards, but everyone here seems so nice, so i wanted to say hi...:smile:

so, my LV obsession began last month, when i purchased my first LV - the damier speedy 25.... i am in looooove with this bag!!! so cute and durable, and i love the speedy shape...

i really wanted to buy an inclusion keychain for my new speedy, but couldn't part with $200 for a keychain, that i would probably ruin anyway...so, i was at kate spade in vegas this past weekend, and found the cutest keychain that i thought was super appropriate for my speedy...take a look!

so yeah, now that im obsessed with LV (i swear im on purse forum 10x's a day, and the bf can vouch for it!), i'm thinking about my next purchase: an epi speedy and/or wapity...in due time, in due time... :smile:

thanks for looking~! :smile:
    LV 001.jpg LV 003.jpg
  2. Very nice, I love the key chain
    Congrat's on the new lv :smile:
  3. Congrats on the new bag!
  4. Congrats! That keychain is so cute too! :yahoo:
  5. Welcome to tPF!!!:flowers: Your bag is beautiful and the keychain is too cute!!!
  6. Congrats on the damier speedy 25!!! Welcome to tPF...
  7. Welcome and congrats on your beautiful bag!
  8. Congrats & welcome, you have a great bag there.
  9. congrats!
  10. Love the damier speedy! The keychain looks really nice.
  11. WOW! I love your keychain!
  12. Congrats..Welcome to PF..
    The keychain is cute !
  13. congrats! cute bag...you can never go wrong with a speedy they are the best!
  14. Oh cute! I really like the key chain on your speedy. I really like kate spade's small accessories. Seeing everyone's damier speedies makes me want one!
  15. Welcome to the forum! I love your Speedy and keychain.