Damier Speedy 25 or 30

1. I'm sure this has been asked before, but which is "better" the 25 or 30? I don't like huge bags, but I don't want something too small either. I think the 25 is very cute. I have the Cabas Piano, and I want to add this at some point!

2. same thing for me ! but i went to try them and i am getting the 25 for christmas ! but it really depends on your size too and what you like to carry i thought the 25 was perfect, fits all my daily stuff and is just too cute and the 30 was just a little too big ..and in between would be cool tho but i vote 25 :smile:

3. I think the 25 should be sufficient for daily use and is a good enough size :smile:

4. i like the 25, it's cuter and it's big enough for me for everyday

5. i have the Damier Speedy 25, and i love it. it's a good-sized bag; to me the 30 looks too much like a doctor's bag

6. I like the 25 :yes:

7. I guess it's a matter of personal preference. I like big bags, so I have the 30 and wouldn't mind going up to the 35 either.

8. I think you should go for the 25, although I think it's a tad too small for my tastes. Speedy 30 is way too big!

9. 25 is a good size for everything you want. I'd pick the 30 just because I love bigger bags.

10. I love the size on my Damier Speedy 25. I have the mono 30, but in the Damier, I just like how cute the 25 looks.

11. Get 25 it's cute..30 is more practical...I have 30 in damier..

12. I think the damier looks better in 25.

13. :yes:

14. may be depends on ur height as well, i prefer 25

15. the 25 looks cute and little, but still fits heaps. im only 5'2" so i didnt want a bag that would look big on me, and i dont really like big bags either. I took at look at both in the store before i brought my 25, and as soon as i saw the 30 i knew that the 25 was indeed perfect for me