Damier Speedy 25 or 30?

addictedtolv said:
I think the 25 looks better than the 30 in Damier - smaller=more structured. IMO, Damier canvas looks better on styles that are very structured.

Same here! I couldn't agree more. The monogram, however, looks equally good in the 25 or 30.

LVLover said:
For all of you with the damier speedy which size is better and why? I'm thinking about getting one but I can't decide on the size. TIA:girlsigh:

Dang elux is "improving" again what is the price of each?

30! 30! I think it's best to go to the store and see...before I went, I was really into the 25, but seeing it in person, the 25 looked really small next to the 30...so I think I'm going to get the 30 - I'm going to LV tomorrow to try them on :P

And as for price, I believe the 25 is 595 and the 30 is 620, from when I last checked. elux is down for me too :crybaby:

As like others mentioned, it's personal preferance. If you like to carry alot of stuff and want an every day bag, a 30 maybe your choice. I have a 25 in Mono and Damier and it's the perfect size for me as I carry eveything I need and more, plus I can use it "after hours" at a social l events, etc. without feeling I'm carryying a huge bag. The 25 is more structured as well and it is really a "cute" size. The best thing is to try them both on and see what works best for you. I would also recommend to put your stuff in there (they do allow that) to see how it would really look after the "weight" is in their..