Damier Speedy 25 or 30? What to choose

Damier Speedy 25 or 30 what do u prefer?

1. Damier Speedy 25

2. Damier Speedy 30

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Hey guys its 18 days before my birthday and i need all the help i can get. I was looking through the visual aids of all of u and ure bags( all beautiful by the way) and saw the diff with the 25 and 30 this is my second Damier Piece. I have MOno speedy in 25 the MC black and the perfo green and those two are 30 Love them too. But im confused which one i should get . And I cant make up my mind i thought the 30 but now i dont know!!!:crybaby: Thanks all! kisses :love:
  2. Personally I love larger bags so I would go with the 30!
  3. how will you use this bag? is it for everyday? do note that the 25 has a tighter opening so it takes a bit more effort to get in/out of (which is why i personally sprung for the damier 30). however, the 25 is also a bit "dressier" than the 30, in that you can take it to dinners, etc. and it won't look so casual since it's more compact...just my 0.02...
  4. ^^^ ITA, 25 you can take out to places other than work, uni etc, but with the 30 its larger so it does depend!

BTW im having the same trouble so im no help he he!
  5. I could never go smaller then the 30! I vote 30!
  6. i love larger bags in general but when it comes to the speedy i like the 25, less sagging. post pics of what you get.
  7. I love the 30, I think it's the perfect size. But it depends on how much you carry and if you want to use the speedy as an everyday bag or maybe a school/university/work bag.
  8. I love the 25 for an everyday handbag. The best part of this size is that you can wear it during the day with jeans and then go out at night if dressed a little dressier. It's a really good size in my opinion.
  9. I don't carry that much w/ me, so I prefer the 25... I would love a 27 or 28... the 30 looks too big, esp. when it sags... but the 25 is almost tiny, lol...
  10. I prefer the 25, but it depends on how much stuff you like to carry. Some people find the 25 too small for them.
  11. I am in love with the 30..i'm even thinking about udgrading to the 35...25 is just sooooo small!
  12. I prefer the size of the 30. The 25 is a little small for me. It depends on how much you carry and what size bags you like.
  13. Thanks guys so far 30 is winning. Um i carry stuff not alot . I want something i can wear every day and be casual and not look bad at night. The only places i go is to work and movies. I know what life!! hehehe
  14. I love the 25....but the 30 is winning....:crybaby:
  15. I personally like the 25, but I just happen to like smaller bags. But it depends on how much you have to carry. I used to have a 30 (mono) and that thing holds a ton!