Damier Speedy 25... Canvas or Azur?

Which would you choose for a Damier Speedy 25?

• Canvas (Brown, Dark Brown)

• Azur (White)

Results are only viewable after voting.
The Azur Speedy 25 was my first LV purchase b/c it's the first LV that I've been attracted to, but I don't know if I made the right decision. Now I feel like I have to buy more LVs once the spring/summer season is over to fill the Azur's place. I have the feeling the Azur created a monster! Now I'm love with LV bags that I never would've looked at before! Damn this Azur! I love it too much!

The Azur Speedy 25 was my first LV purchase b/c it's the first LV that I've been attracted to, but I don't know if I made the right decision. Now I feel like I have to buy more LVs once the spring/summer season is over to fill the Azur's place. I have the feeling the Azur created a monster! Now I'm love with LV bags that I never would've looked at before! Damn this Azur! I love it too much!

Ha ha I know what you mean! The Azur Speedy is what persuaded me to get my butt into the boutique to make my first serious purchase, but I had to wait to get mine!

I have both the ebene and the azur speedy 30. If you had to take one away from me, it would be hard but I would let you take the azur. Only because the ebene is indestructible, esp. in wet weather. But the azur is dreamy for summertime. It's the only light colored bag I own. You can carry the ebene in the summer, too. So my vote is for ebene. It's just more bang for your buck the entire year long.