I might be able to get one this time around My friend and I both wanted a mono Sophie reaallllyyy bad but we weren't able to get one because they never came to the US. This time we are not taking any chances. My friend has a friend who has family in Hawaii & her family agreed to pick up two for us - if its possible. Woo Hoo I can't wait & I hope everything works in our favor this time. I am keeping my fingers crossed really tight.