Damier Sophie - It's here! Lots of pictures!

karman

Crazy Cat Lady
O.G.
Aug 19, 2006
Hey all!

My parents came home from vacation yesterday and brought back the last Damier Sophie from Japan, complete with the original receipt & envelope, care booklet in Japanese, ribbon, dustbag, tissue paper...

It's gorgeous!

I used it right away, taking it to the mall with me, and then out for dinner afterwards. My boyfriend and I celebrated our 3rd year together, and for the past couple of years I've had brand new bags to use the night of our dinner (last year it was the silver Miroir pochette) so this was perfect!

It's a tad smaller than I anticipated, but at least it still fits my Damier zipped compact wallet and a couple of other things. I love how the long shoulder strap and semi-detachable chain make this bag so very versatile!

I haven't bought a bag in awhile and this will cause me to not be able to buy any more bags for a long time, but it's well worth it!

Without further adieu, I present to you my brand new Damier Sophie! Tons of modeling pics to follow in the upcoming posts...

attachment.php

attachment.php

Gold plaque:
attachment.php

Gold chain (I LOVE the style! Wish they used this one the accordeon!) and what fits inside:
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• dsophie1.jpg
    dsophie1.jpg
    165.9 KB · Views: 890
  • dsophie2.jpg
    dsophie2.jpg
    168.9 KB · Views: 4,708
  • dsophie3.jpg
    dsophie3.jpg
    166.7 KB · Views: 2,027
  • dsophie4.jpg
    dsophie4.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 864
  • inside.jpg
    inside.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 865
Worn as messenger:

attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php

Worn as a clutch:

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• clutch2.jpg
    clutch2.jpg
    160.8 KB · Views: 812
  • clutch1.jpg
    clutch1.jpg
    147.2 KB · Views: 8,851
  • messenger3.jpg
    messenger3.jpg
    144.4 KB · Views: 823
  • messenger2.jpg
    messenger2.jpg
    150.1 KB · Views: 8,859
  • messenger1.jpg
    messenger1.jpg
    148.1 KB · Views: 845
And as a shoulder bag:

attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• shoulder1.jpg
    shoulder1.jpg
    166.8 KB · Views: 8,810
  • shoulder2.jpg
    shoulder2.jpg
    153 KB · Views: 796
  • shoulder3.jpg
    shoulder3.jpg
    157.4 KB · Views: 777
  • shoulder4.jpg
    shoulder4.jpg
    151.3 KB · Views: 773
Thank you JuiceBox, louis loves fendi, and Socialite!

JuiceBox - my camera is a Nikon CoolPix S3, which is way outdated (I want a new one but don't want to buy a new one...uhh...yeah) but the quality's pretty good. I did have to sharpen a few images though because they got fuzzy from resizing. But the gold plaque picture (if that's what you're talking about) came out like that :yes:

Steve - dirty peppermint vernis :lol:

Yay, Congrats Karman! :woohoo:

She is so beautiful and looks gorgeous on ya too.

I was a little disappointed with the small size as well when I got mine but if you organize your things properly you will be able to fit just a bit more.

I can't believe you got the last one from Japan ...... very lucky! :smile:

Congratulations Karman, your Sophie is gorgeous. I'm so happy for you and jealous at the same time. I LOVE that bag. Thanks so much for all the different pictures. I hope they release them someday in the US.