Damier Saleya MM or GM

1. I want to get this bag for work in the dark color, and when I went to the store I tried on the MM but on eluxury it has the GM....does anyone out there know the size difference on the body? Also, I feel like this bag is too plain for me on its own...anyone have any good scarf or accessory ideas for it?? THANKS!
  2. I don't know about the size, but I'd spice it up with a scarf.
  3. I have the MM and I love it. One nice thing about the GM that the MM does not have is it has a zipper on the outside.
  4. I think the MM is a good size...........

(not for me, but for you :p)
  5. The GM is huge! I think the MM is just right....Check out the scarves on elux right now...lots of cute ones
  6. I prefer the MM, I actually saw a guy using the GM one and it looked huge on him, too big tbh!
  7. The GM is HUGE!!! The MM is already quite big, I would recommend the MM. =)
  8. I have the MM in azur and love it. perfect size.
  9. I think the MM is plenty big.
  10. I'd go with the MM, especially since you tried it on in the boutique and liked how it "fit".
  11. I have the MM and is a good size for me. I'm 5'8 and I thought that the PM (little=pequena) was too small, but still to die for. The GM is huge and I wish the MM has the zipper.
  12. get the mm!
  13. I think the GM is a bit big, would go for the MM if it were me.
  14. Mm ;)
  15. Here, compare it:

Personally, I prefer the MM. The GM is huge.