Damier Ribera Mini

1. Does anyone here have this: I think it's so cute! But is it a practical bag? Can you fit a small wallet in this thing? I saw it last time in store but didn't get the chance to try it out. Size is 9.5" X 5.5" X 5" and price is $750.

Ribera Mini.jpg Ribera Mini

I'm thinking should I buy this now before the price hike or wait for something better to come along.

2. I don't have it but I've been eyeing that one too. It's soo cute.

3. Ok, I decided to get it so I called the LV store and placed a phone order with them. Yayyyy... and boo to my wallet. :lol:

The SA said they only have 4 left and all Made in Spain unfortunately. ::sigh:: I want mine from France! But since most of their smaller bags are made in US or Spain, I guess I have no choice. :p

4. i saw a girl carrying that, and it looks really tiny. too tiny for a continental wallet. but a small wallet, it would fit.

5. Ya, the SA said the bag will fit a small wallet, your keys, some cosmetics and then you're good to go. Well, I don't carry much and I had my eyes on this bag for awhile now. :lol:

6. I am getting one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:love:

7. My friend had that until recently when she sold it...it fits a surprising amount of stuff.

8. It's an adorable bag but too small for me. I'm wanting the mm. V

9. Yayyy!!! :p I'm thinking I might return the mini sac for this bag so I won't feel too guilty after all. :cry:

10. Good to know! :nuts:

11. I was looking at this one too! But I thought it was too small..the MM is a lot bigger and more practical...I don't care much for smaller hand helds. But it is cute that's for sure!

12. Ya, I saw the MM in person before and thought it was a bit too big for me. I think the damier alma is smaller than the MM no?

13. Congrats Irissy! I looked at this same bag before getting the damier papillon. It's very cute :love:

14. I think it's supposed to be a wallet with handles! HAHAHAHA!!!!! :lol:

15. Cristina: Thanks my fellow twin!!

PurseFanatic: ohhh how cute... "wallet with handles"!! I like that...