damier question

1. I just got a damier speedy 30 wich i love! I will post guys for you next week since my parent took the camera on vacation. The louis vuitton made in france "blocks" on the canvas looks a little croocked, is this normal? I also wondered if the handels will get softer since the are much harder than on the mono.
  2. The "blocks" are printed on a diagonal, is that what you mean? I've only had mine for a little over 2 weeks, so I'm not sure if our handles will soften. But I agree, they are stiffer than the vachetta handles.
  3. yess that's what i mean. Thanks for helping me choose this baby. I think photo's don't do the damier any good. It's way pretier IRL
  4. I feel the same way. Damier is gorgeous! Congratulations and remember to post pics for all to see!:yes:
  5. maybe it's crooked because the surface is uneven?
  6. My Damier Speedy handles are still pretty stiff and I have had it for about 1.5 months or so:smile:
  7. I don't really know what you mean rensky
  8. look carefully at the surface
    the canvas is not even...it seems like there are little pebbles on it...so when u look at the diagonal LOUIS VUITTON it may look crooked.

9. No it's really a little crooked. It might be normal but it's my first damier so i don;t know what it's supposed to look like
  10. Pictures please! :biggrin:
  11. i can;t my father took the camera on his holliday