Damier pochette on a strap...how do i look tonight?

1. lemme know!! :yahoo:

sorry about the background..

CIMG1213.JPG CIMG1214.JPG
  2. Great idea! :nuts: You look HOT as always rensky! :yes: So where are you going tonight huh? :graucho:

3. where did you get the long strap?..me likey..

4. Rensky you look nice. You can wear it across the body too! I did that with the Monogram.

5. Is that the adjustable Damier strap that you can also use with a Damier Speedy? Looks good!!! I have that same strap but I don't have a Damier Pochette! Maybe I should get one?????

6. You look great--love it with the long strap!
    Hey missy..make that bed before you go out looking all spiffy! j/k:p

7. i do that with my monogram pouchette....and i love it. Couldn't handle that short dinky strap. :wlae:

However, I do get stares and whispers from people when they see my purse. They probably are thinking, "What? That purse must be fake! It is not supposed to come with such a long strap!".

HA! :roflmfao:

8. looks great :smile:

9. Looks good.

10. looking great!!!

11. Oh wow...I think it looks great!!!!!!!! I may have to do that with my pochettes....make it easier to carry them!

12. great idea- looks so nice!

13. looks good on you

14. that looks great! I saw a long strap attached to a mono pochette somewhere in the collections thread I think.

15. You look great and it's a fab idea. I like this much better than having to use the pochette as a hand held clutch.