Damier pap 26, 3rd time lucky...

1. :yahoo: *YAY* Got it yesterday... I'm SOOOOO relieved, and all the SA's were lovely! They all crowded round to listen to my "UK customer service" exploits. They were none too impressed..

No luck however, with the pastille keychain, as they hadn't had any in, and didn't know if they are going to get any :crybaby: , but, I got on the wait list for the silver miroir pouchette!!! Dublin store is only getting 8 of the silver, 5 of the gold, only getting 4 of the paps (don't know which colour) and 4 of the alma's. They said it because they are a small store, and often times don't get any of the special editions, so they think they are quite lucky to be getting any!

So, bag is from Jan 05, made in France, and with an odd date code. Looks like either OO0015 or DO0015. Can't take pics as my new digi cam isn't due for another week or so, but I'll post a pic then.

Was also a tad disappointed with the new dustbags (although she gave me two for some reason, bless) Seem to now be starched linen, rather than the old fluffier type material. And, sorry to ramble, first time I've ever seen it, but there was a *sticky* label on the dustbag in the bag, with the bar code and the price on!! Never seen that before? I've only ever had the bar code on card before. Anyone?

Ahh, it was lovely to get back in the city. I was verryyyy tempted to get one of the new half size McQueen Novaks, €700, but, I didn't have the money to get both, and I was on a complete mission to get that pap!!

I tried the pap 30, again but it's just a tad too big. I LOVE my pap 26, and am so pleased with my first damier!!

2. Congrats! You'll love the pap!! :nuts: I love mine.
  3. Congratulations!! I'm glad it worked out for you!:yahoo:
  4. Congrats, that's a great bag!
  5. Hmmm... I have seen pictures of dustbags with the stickers on them...

And as for the date code, maybe it's DU0015?
  6. Congrats!!!
  7. Congratulations.
  8. congrats!
  9. I love that bag, Congrats!
  10. Congrats!!!
    You'll love your bag as I always love my Pap 26 :heart:
    Looking forward to see pics of your gorgeous baby :yes:
  11. Congrats - I'm glad everything worked out ! :yes:

And hey, for the pastilles keychain, the mothership (France !) is a short Ryanair flight away. :graucho:
  12. Congrats!!!
  13. woo hoo.. congrats on the purchase... damier papillon 26 is my second LV purchase and i love it.. its super cute! :smile:
  14. congratulations. share a picture~~
  15. Congrats:wlae: